|Martin Yale J2436 Titan Padding Press|
Quickly stack up to 15,000 sheets of 20# bond in the new J2436 Titan Padding Press from Martin Yale. With a massive 30 inch stack height the Titan has one of the largest padding capacities available – a full 25 lbs! The two stacking doors are secured with spring loaded, positive-locking thumb latches and the 15 degree tilt allows for quick jogging with another latch. A drip shelf below the doors also doubles as utility storage for brushes, knives, quarts of glue and other padding supplies – up to 25 lbs and there is a bottom shelf as well! The Titan press is portable thanks to the locking casters and a narrow design to fit through doors and its solid steel constructed in the USA.
- Super simple operation by one operator
- 15 degree angled loading position jogs stock flush
- Latching doors with no pinch or crush points
- Wheels on base make it easily portable
- Easily fits through doorways
- Accommodates high production padding jobs up to 30 inches
- Quality, solid steel construction made in the USA
|Martin Yale Titan J2436 Padding Press Specifications
|Maximum Lift Width
|Maximum Lift Height
||3" to 17"
||15,000 8-1/2 x 11 sheets (based on 20# bond)
|Overall Base Dimensions
||30" x 30"
Contact one of our helpful Product Consultants today.
Voted a "Best Equipment Vendor" since 1997 & awarded OfficeMax Impress Vendor of the Year.