|GMP Excelam 1080 Roll Laminator - 42" Width|
The Excelam 1080 is a 42" wide format thermal roll laminator with mounting capabilities. Its easy-to-use features make it ideal for both beginning and expert users alike. It incorporates the latest heated roller technology for high quality lamination, a digital LCD display where temperature and speed settings can be easily adjusted, a 9 program memory function for quick repeat setups, and an adjustable gap control for ease in mounting up to 3/16". The Excelam 1080 is capable of accommodating films 1.5mil to 10mil in thickness. Laminate posters, inkjet printouts, leaflets, maps, menus and more with this high quality, versatile laminator.
Stand shown is optional, order below
- Laminates up to 42" in width
- Laminates film up to 10mil in thickness
- Lamination speed up to 5fpm
- Laminating/Mounting capabilities up to 3/16"
- Adjustable dual temperature control
- Adjustable speed
- 9 Programmable memory functions
- Heated rollers for high quality laminating
- Cooling fans
- Built-in horizontal trimmer
- 8min warmup time
- Machine dimensions - 51"W x 48"H x 21"D
- Electrical requirements - 110V, 50-60Hz, 15 amp
- Warranty - 1 Year Parts/90 Days Labor
- Optional stand shown not included
Contact one of our helpful Product Consultants today.
Voted a "Best Equipment Vendor" since 1997 & awarded OfficeMax Impress Vendor of the Year.