|Challenge EH-3C Hydraulic 3-Spindle Drill w/ 2.5" Capacity|
For several decades the Challenge EH series drills have stood at the top of the high-volume drilling segment and it still holds true today. With robust hydraulic power & up to 18 strokes per minute, the EH-3C drill takes productivity to a new level. The rugged steel & iron construction along with its large work table and adjustable stop guides ensure the ability to handle any hole punching job you can throw at it.
- Powerful, hydraulic operation
- Drills one, two, or three holes in a single stroke
- Belt-driven heads
- FIxed center head, moveable outer heads
- Automatic drill return
- Adjustable margin (bit to backgage)
- Large table w/adjustable stop guides
- Integrated chip disposal chute
- Separate drive & hydraulic controls
- Single control sets depth of stroke
- 1/4" vertical adjustment for each head
- Hand drill sharpener included
|Challenge EH-3C Multi-Spindle Drill Specifications|
|Max. Lift Capacity
||Hydraulic (foot pedal-activated)
|Drill Actuation Method
||Heads lower to table|
|Drill Bits Included
||3 @ 1/4" + 3 @ 5/16"|
||2.75" - 4.5"|
|Range between Outside Bits
||5.5" - 9"
|Range from Bit to Backguage
|Range from Left Side Guide to Left Bit
||19.5" x 31.5"
|| 220 v / 1 ph / 60Hz / 17 amps (service size 30 amps)|
||41.5" W x 59.25" H x 36" D|
Contact one of our helpful Product Consultants today.
Voted a "Best Equipment Vendor" since 1997 & awarded OfficeMax Impress Vendor of the Year.