Booklet makers are designed to take a number of sheets of paper, staple them in the center and fold them into a booklet. The process is simple but if you have to do it by hand it becomes very tedious, especially if you have a lot of books to make. No matter which unit you choose it will certainly be faster and easier than folding those booklets by hand. If you are in a tight budget, you may consider these Booklet Staplers for your booklet making needs
- Rapid 106 Electric Saddle Stapler/Flat Stapler$495.99
Table-mounted heavy-duty stapler with adjustable table for flat stapling or saddle-stitching up to 40 sheets of 20# paper (4" depth capacity).
- Dual Rapid 106 Twin Stapler System$1,395.00
Dual-head Rapid 106 - Table or stand-mounted heavy-duty staplers that can place two staples in one pass.
- BookletMac Semi-Automatic Booklet Maker$1,701.00
- Used BM60 Semi-Automatic Bookletmaker - fully serviced$2,495.00
Semi-automatic bookletmaker will staple and fold up to 22-sheets of 20# Bond or equivalent.
- DeLuxe StitchMaster SM Wire Stitcher$2,620.00
Heavy-duty stitcher - handles anywhere from 2 sheets to 1/4" thick documents; bump activated (flat) and foot pedal activated for both saddle and flat stitching.
- Plockmatic BM60 Semi-Automatic Bookletmaker$5,328.00
Semi-automatic bookletmaker that can accommodate up to 22 sheets of 20 lb. paper. Offers automatic stapling and folding in one pass!
- Dual DeLuxe StitchMaster System (includes stand) - SM-A25-DBLHD$5,540.00
Dual-head heavy-duty stitcher - Includes two StitchMaster SM-25s ganged together, makes two stitches at once, significantly reducing booklet finishing time.
- Morgana 104 Squarefold$6,299.00
Add increased value to your booklets by giving them a professional, perfect bound look with the security of a stapled finish!