- Passport Folders - 100 ea.$9.99Generic passport folders to protect/transport your passport/ID-cut photos with helpful tips printed on the inside. 100 folders per pack.
- Wall/Ceiling Mounted Photo ID Backdrop$99.95
This backdrop can be mounted to your ceiling or wall with the built-in mounting brackets (screws/bolts not included).
- Free Standing Photo ID Backdrop$134.95
The free-standing retractable photo backdrop features built-in tripod legs - easily stores & transports - just minutes to setup!
- Passport Photo Checklist Overlay Guide Tool - PASSGUIDE$4.95
A clear, overlay guide to measure the head on your photos with 8 crucial criteria to ensure perfect passport photos every time.
- Passport Shooting Guide Sticker for Digital Cameras$4.99A handy tool for composing perfect passport photos every time, this clear adhesive sticker applies to your digital camera's lcd screen. Black outlines of the head and shoulders show you exactly how to position your subjects - overall dimensions: 2" wide x 1.5" high.
- Carrying Case For Canon CP1300/CP1200 Passport Printer System$37.95
Hard plastic case with custom foam padding to safely hold your CP1300 or CP1200 printer plus accessories & extra supplies.
- Tripod for Passport Cameras w/Riser For Bottom Access$38.00Lightweight and compact, this dual function tripod features a unique 3-way pan head ideally suited for use with all digital passport cameras as well as compact camcorders, 35mm compact point-and-shoot and all digital cameras. Height range: 19" to 54.75" for the camera bottom. Now it includes our Camera Riser - allowing access to the bottom battery/SD memory card door without having to remove the camera from the tripod!
- Tripod Camera Riser (allows card/battery access without removing camera)$10.95No more removing your digital passport camera from your tripod to get at the bottom access door to remove the memory card and battery. Our riser lifts the camera above the tripod mount allowing for easy access to the lower door.
- Remote Slave Flash With Optical Trigger & Camera Bracket$21.95Automatically triggers when it detects a camera flash firing to provide additional lighting, comes with a camera/tripod bracket, runs on 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Canon CP1300 Photo Printer - Pre-configured for quick U.S. Passport prints$194.99
True dye-sublimation printer pre-configured for US passport photos
- Sony W800 Digital Camera - Pre-configured for Passport Photos$194.95
Shooting great passport photos is easy with our pre-configured SONY W800 camera!
- SONY DSC-H300 DSLR Camera - Pre-Configured For Passport Photos$299.99
Improved camera design features a DSLR-style body, pop-up flash, and better optical lens
- Extra SD Memory Card - 8 Gigabyte (fits CP1300 & CP1200 Passport System)$7.99
Add an extra SD memory card to keep taking photos with your camera while the printer is printing from the system's included card.
- Extra Rechargeable Battery For Sony W800 Series Cameras$15.99
Having a spare battery allows your camera to always have power for taking passport photos anytime - compatible with the Sony W900 models
- Extra Rechargeable Battery For Canon Elph Series Cameras$15.99
Keep an extra battery around so that your camera is always powered for taking passport photos anytime. Compatible with Canon Elph 160, 170, 180 and 190 models.
- External Battery For CP1300/CP1200 Passport Printer NB-CP2L$39.95
Power your CP1300 or CP1200 printer on the go and print passport photos anywhere! This battery charges with the printer's AC adapter and plugs right on the back.
- 10' USB Extension Cable (for connecting camera to Fuji or HiTi printers) - USBEXT-10$7.99
Protect your camera's USB port by adding an extra 10 feet of cable length to your camera-printer connection cable - for use with Fuji IP-10 & HiTi S420 printers.