1/2" Spine - For 90 To 120 Sheets
These wrap-around Coverbind thermal binding covers are made of a premium 100-lb. textured linen that elevates your presentation and offers an impressive, finished look. They are stocked in a clean navy blue linen. They also feature a 5 ³/₈" wide and 3 ⁹/₁₆” high cutout window on the front that shows a portion of your first page, making them perfect for a document title and photos that indicate what you are binding. The covers are pre-scored on both the front and the back for easy opening/closing. They are manufactured for 8 ½" wide by 11" high letter-size documents (portrait orientation) and sit flush with your pages without overhang. They come in a large selection of spine sizes from as small as 1/16" for thin documents up to 15 sheets*, up to as large as 2" for thick documents with up to 500 sheets*.
Thermal binding covers have never been as strong and impressive as Coverbind, and their glue is what sets them apart for several reasons. For one, the glue is pre-applied into the spine without pouring, which guarantees that when it heats up, there will be no seeping over the edges, keeping the glue in place. The glue type is also EVA, which is the strongest glue makeup for document binding available. In addition, there is a hidden cotton mesh strip within the glue that, as the glue liquefies in your machine, helps align the pages. It grips each one evenly, ensuring that the first pages are just as strong as the middle and last pages. The bind is incredibly strong and unmatched by any other brand. It can be found in all of the Coverbind thermal binding covers.
• Real estate proposals & featured home highlights
• Client presentations, quotes, & proposals
• Monthly, quarterly, & annual reports and summaries
• Business goals, updates, & achievements
• Thesis presentations
• Product manuals & instructions
• Training documents & reference guides
• Anything else you can imagine...the options are endless!
• Huge variety of covers - Coverbind has the widest variety of kinds of covers from which to choose, giving you the versatility you need to meet the demands of every customer.
• Automated machines - Coverbind is the only thermal binding manufacturer that has produced an automatic machine, and it is the only one that can achieve the amazing speeds that go along with it.
• Strongest glue - Coverbind is the only brand that uses an EVA thermal binding adhesive, which is the strongest binding glue on the market.
• Cotton mesh strip - The addition of a hidden cotton mesh strip within the glue adds even more strength of bind. As the glue liquefies in your machine, the strip is exposed and helps align your sheets by pulling them in tight. It grips them with a hold that can't be beat.
• Glue is not poured - Because the glue is not poured into the spine when Coverbind applies it, there is no possibility of seeping when melted. This specially-placed glue strip ensures the glue stays in place, and it will coat every page evenly so that even those middle pages are held strong.