1" - For 180 To 240-Sheets
Clear linen covers are wrap-around and made of a clear matte front cover and both a textured linen back cover and spine. The clear front lets you individually customize each document with your own first page, so you can tailor it to a specific client, meeting, task, or anything else you need. The linen is stocked in a variety of colors, including black, navy blue, white, gray, royal blue, graphite (dark gray), burgundy, red, and green. These thermal binding covers by Coverbind feature the strongest binding glue on the market pre-applied into the spine, so there is no messy or time-consuming application. They are built for standard letter-size 8 ½" wide by 11" high paper. They don't overhang on your pages, so your finished document is clean and squared off. The spine capacities are available in sizes from as small as 1/16" for up to 15 sheets*, or as large as 2" for up to 500 sheets*. When paired with your Coverbind thermal binding machine, you can produce the highest quality documents that are sure to make an impressive presentation.
• Client presentations, quotes, & proposals
• Business goals, updates, and achievements
• Monthly, quarterly, & annual reports and summaries
• Real estate proposals & featured home highlights
• Training documents and reference guides
• Thesis presentations
• Product manuals and instructions
• Anything else you can imagine...the options are endless!
• Strongest thermal binding glue - Coverbind is the only brand that uses an EVA adhesive that is the strongest thermal binding glue on the market in their covers.
• Glue is not poured - Because the glue is not poured into the spine when Coverbind applies it, there is no possibility of seeping out of the thermal binding cover when melted. These specially placed glue strips ensure the glue stays where it is supposed to and will coat every page evenly, so that even those middle pages are held strong.
• Cotton mesh strip - The addition of a hidden cotton mesh strip within the glue adds even more strength-of-bind. As the glue liquefies in your machine, the strip is exposed and helps align your sheets by pulling them in tight. It grips them with a hold that can't be beat.
• Huge variety of thermal covers - Coverbind has the widest variety of kinds of covers that you can choose from, giving you the versatility you need to meet the demands of every customer.
• Automated machines - Coverbind is the only thermal binding manufacturer that has produced an automatic machine - and the only one that can achieve the amazing speeds that go along with it.
* Specifications based on 20# Bond or equivalent paper