6-mm (1/4-inch) Binding Coils - 5:1 Pitch (100/box - up to 35 sheets) - 335106
Every in-office binding project needs the perfect binding supplies to make it complete. Our 6-mm (1/4-inch) Binding Coils allow you to create professional-looking bound projects affordably and easily. Spiral coil binding offers documents both a professional, finished look and a lay-flat design with the ability to flip pages 360° from front to back. These plastic coils are an excellent high-quality choice for business proposals, directories, staff handbooks, annual reports, company presentations, restaurant menus, and more!
Plastic spiral coils from CFS are made of high-quality plastic that wont bend or snag. Each coil is pre-cut to 12 inches long, making them the perfect choice for binding spines for standard letter-sized documents. Plenty of excess is included so that you can crimp the ends for a finished look or simply trim them down if you need a slightly smaller size. CFS plastic coils can be used with any binding machine with disengaging pins.
Each CFS Binding Coil is 6 mm, or 1/4 inch in diameter. This provides the right durability and holding strength for most in-office binding projects. These CFS binding coils have a special 5:1 pitch, which means they will fit any binding machine that punches 5 holes per inch.
CFS Plastic Binding Coils provide the flexibility you need to create affordable in-office projects. Our plastic coils can hold up to 30 sheets of standard 20# copy paper when bound. That equals a maximum binding capacity of 3/16 inches of thickness, perfect for most office projects. With 100 pieces per box, you can access wholesale binding-material pricing while purchasing the right number of coils for your office needs. Whether you are binding a few books or hundreds, CFS provides the quality of materials you need.
- QUALITY PLASTIC - Easily create bound projects that lay flat with our binding coils. Their durable plastic construction wont bend or snag, and they look great on business proposals, reports, menus, and more.
- PRECUT COILS - Each coil is 12 inches long and fits a letter-sized book, document, or binding project perfectly. Our coils have plenty of excess, so you can crimp the ends for a finished look.
- 6-MM PRE-SIZED COILS - These plastic coils measure 6mm, or 1/4 in diameter, for increased durability and holding strength. Easily bind books, documents, or reports in-office with pre-sized coils.
- BINDING CAPACITY - Our plastic coils can hold up to 30 sheets of standard 20# copy paper each when bound. That equals a maximum binding capacity of 3/16 inches in thickness, perfect for most office projects.
- 5:1 PITCH - Compatible with most 5:1 coil-binding machines (including CFS). Their 5:1 pitch matches the 5-holes-per-inch punching pattern on the side of your book.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST 5:1 BINDING MACHINES - such as TRUBIND, PDI/RHIN-O-TUFF, AKILES, GBC/ACCO, and many more!