Akiles CardMac Plus Electric Business Card Slitter - For Bleeds
Affordable, low-volume card slitter provides pro results complete with bleeds in a compact, electric powered unit - produces about 30 card per minute on stocks up to 14 point thick in 2 cut passes.
The electric powered CardMac Plus business card slitter by Akiles is ideal for lower volume home or small office use and is an affordable solution to quickly produce short-run business cards complete with bleeds. In the first pass, your 10-up 8.5" x 11" letter sized sheets trim down to 2 strips at 3.5" wide. Then, on the second cut pass you feed one strip at a time and it produces 5 cards every 2 inches with gutters. Margins in between each card allow for bleeds on all 4 edges, quickly giving you business cards that look professionally cut at a fraction of the price for some trimmers. Easy registration adjustments for each cut pass thanks to the Perfect-Angle Easy Feeder allow you to perfectly dial in/align your printouts for each job. The CardMac Plus trims down just over 30 cards per minute and its hardened steel rotary blades can cut card/cover stocks up to 14 point thickness.
Features At A Glance:
- Simple, 2 pass operation cuts your 8.5x11 inch sheets down to 5-up, 3.5" wide strips, then the next pass cuts them away from the bleed gutters every 2 inches
- Finished Card Size: 3.5 x 2 inches
- Adjustable slitter blades: No, fixed in place
- Cards per sheet: 10
- Max paper thickness: 14 point card/cover
- Set for gutters between cards for bleeds on all 4 edges
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Shipping weight: 54 lbs
- Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 7"
- Electrical: 110 volt
- 90 day manufacturer's warranty for protection from defective parts