Application Tape Rollers
The Pro-Roll Tape Applicators are all constructed of an aluminum, unibody, powder-coated frame and all aluminum roller shafts. They accept tape rolls of any type and nearly any width, so long as they have a 3" core. The adjustable core caps can be moved to any position along the roller with a simple allen set screw. The full width rubber roller evenly applies pressure for a perfect, bubble free application every time. Available in 3 models with maximum widths of 12, 24 or 36 inches.
- Pro-Roll TA12 Tape Applicator - 12" - TA12$239.95
Used to quickly apply applicator tape to your vinyl signage - 12" width
- Pro-Roll TA24 Tape Applicator - 24" - TA24$275.99
Used to quickly apply applicator tape to your vinyl signage - up to the max 24" width
- OLFA LCTB Liner Cutting Tool Blades - 5 pack - LCTB$4.58
Top Sheet Cutter replacement blade fits the OLFA Top Sheet Cutter. Ideal for cutting coupons, printed articles, and other tasks that require only a single, top sheet to be cut and the material beneath to be preserved. Cuts paper, newsprint, cardstock, thin films, plastic sheeting, tape and more. Made from high quality carbon tool steel, and produced using OLFA precise multi-step production process for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention. 5 blades per pack.
- OLFA TS1 Top Sheet/Liner Cutting Tool - LCT$17.99
- Made from high-quality carbon tool steel
- Auto-pressure control system adjusts cutting pressure