Baum 714XLT Paper Folder Air/Vacuum-feed, Manual Setup
The Baum 714XLT is heavy-duty, high-speed, air-feed folder that is a staple in the finishing industry. The 714XLT has fold plates that are manually set and is designed for high-volume production. If you are folding glossy or coated stocks & speed is essential, then this is the folder for you.
When productivity, speed and versatility are essential, the Baum 714-XLT Ultrafold is a time-trusted solution for your paper folding needs. The 714XLT air feed tabletop folder combines all the rugged reliability of the larger, industry standard Baumfolder models in a compact, convenient size. The vacuum feed system allows it to easily handle coated and glossy stock as well as high-speed copier and laser-printed stocks. Dual folding plates with finite adjustment allow you to precisely control where you want the two folds to be placed on your sheets. The Baum 714XLT paper folding machine is one of the fastest folders in its class and is ready to go to work for you anytime and anyplace you need it.
- Extended stacker standard, offering 30% more accumulation
- Ergonomic control panel
- Easily folds coated & glossy sheetsl
- Laser-printer & high-speed copier stock capability...up to 14" x 20"
- Fine adjustments for precise folding control
- Heavy-duty construction with floor-model folder features
- Built-in totalizing counter
- Multiple air adjustments for feeding consistency on varying applications
- Stand is optional (shown above)
- Optional Sound covers help reduce operation noise
|Baum 714XLT Paper Folder Specifications|
|Paper Sizes||3" x 5" to 14" x 20"|
|Max. Paper Weight||65lb. cover *may require pre-scoring|
|Folding Speed:||Up to 35,000 sheets per hour|
|Feed Tray Capacity||2"|
|Fold Patterns||Half, Engineering, 8-Page, Letter, Accordion, Gate|
|Dimensions||27"(H) x 49"(L) x 24.5"(W) / (50" high w/stand)|
|Warranty||3 Years Defective Parts|
|Easily Handles Common Fold Patterns: