BetterBind COIL-IT Plastic Spiral Coil Binding Machine - BB-COIL-IT
BetterBind COIL-IT Plastic Spiral Coil Binding Machine
An affordable plastic coil binding machine from CFS Products!
The BetterBind COIL-IT Coil Binding Machine offers manual punching and electric coil inserting in one compact unit. Featuring a rugged steel construction, the COIL-IT punches a 4:1 oval hole pattern (with 46 disengageable pins) for easy coil insertion. The COIL-IT punches up to 20 sheets of 20lb bond paper (or equivalent) at a time, and allows you to electrically 'spin insert' your plastic coils through these same holes up to 12 '' in length and up to 7/8" (or approximately 190 sheets in thickness). Larger coil up to 2'' in diameter will need to be inserted by hand. The COIL-IT also includes a foot-pedal to start and stop the coil spinner.
The BetterBind COIL-IT is the perfect solution for offices, schools, and libraries!
- Rugged steel construction is superior to plastic alternatives (end caps, chip try, and pull handle are plastic)
- Two-arm 'U-Shaped' handle requires less force to punch and can be used by left- or right-handed people
- Oval punch pattern for easy coil insertion
- 46 fully disengageable pins
- Manual (hand-operated) punching and electric coil inserting (up to 7/8" diameter coils)
- Includes foot-pedal roller trigger
- Includes hand-held coil crimping pliers
- Open throat design allows for punching of documents longer than 12"-wide
- Side-adjustable register for properly centered holes
- Depth margin control of 2.5mm, 4.5mm, or 6.5mm
Product demonstration video for BetterBind COIL-IT binding machine