Twin Loop Wire-O Bindings 3:1 Pitch
Wire-O binding supplies are the most popular binding spine in offices and print shops looking for a professional and clean finish. Sometimes called twin loop wire binders, these binding spines offer a stylish metal finish in a variety of colors including black, white, silver, pewter, blue, green, red and more. Wire-O is a semi-secure binding method, meaning that the book cannot be unbound without cutting and discarding the spine itself. Books bound with Wire-O double-o wires lay flat and the sheets can flip a full 360° from front to back, making it an ideal solution for notebooks, journals, and calendars, when paired with our calendar hangers.
Wire binders are available in either a 3:1 pitch (pronounced "three to one" and with 3 holes per inch) or a 2:1 pitch (pronounced "two to one" and with 2 holes per inch) options. Depending on the capabilities of your wire binding machine, you can choose either pitch or both. 3:1 pitch wire binding options range in sizes from 1/4" up to 9/16". 2:1 pitch wire binding, however, is available in a wider variety from 1/4" up to the largest 1 ¼" size. Most 2:1 wires only come in sizes 5/8" and larger, however, we offer special smaller 2:1 pitch wires in select colors.
- 1/4" Twin Loop Wire 3:1 (100/box - up to 45 sheets) - 27014As low as $11.89
- 5/16" Twin Loop Wire 3:1 (100/box - up to 60 sheets) - 27516As low as $19.99
- 3/8" Twin Loop Wire 3:1 (100/box - up to 75 sheets) - 27038As low as $21.99
- 7/16" Twin Loop Wire 3:1 (100/box - up to 90 sheets) - 27716As low as $25.99
- 1/2" Twin Loop Wire 3:1 (100/box - up to 105 sheets) - 27012As low as $27.99
- 9/16" Twin Loop Wire 3:1 (100/box - up to 120 sheets) - 27916As low as $37.99