Challenge Paddy Wagon Padding Press
Heavy-duty padding press on casters. The PaddyWagon holds up to 15,000 sheets of 8 1/2" wide 20lb. paper.
NOTE: THIS MUST SHIP VIA TRUCK FREIGHT!
Save time and money with the Challenge Paddy Wagon. This padding press can quickly setup 15,000 sheets of 20# bond) in clean, flush and easy to reach stacks. The clamping bar and table edge quickly and easily clean of excess padding compound with a simple padding knife. For added convenience, the Paddy Wagon is portable thanks to the wheels on its base.
Padding with the Paddy Wagon is
as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Tilt & Load: Creating note pads, carbonless sets, padded forms and more is extremely easy with the Paddy Wagon. The 30 degree tilted loading position keeps your paper stacks flush as you load them against the lockable doors.
Clamping your job takes only seconds! Lay the clamping bar over the paper, slide the self-locking, quick release clamps down to the bar and tighten.
3. Tilt & Pad
Return the Paddy Wagon to its upright position and lift up on the doors to unlock. Swing the doors out of the way for complete access to the padding surface.
- Very easy to use
- Angled loading position keeps stock flush
- Wheels on base make it easily portable
- Easily fits through doorways
- Accommodates high production padding jobs
- Superior quality and construction
|Challenge PaddyWagon Specifications|
|Maximum Lift Width||23-1/2"|
|Maximum Lift Height||31"|
|Lift Depth||3" to 17"|
|Capacity Example||15,000 8-1/2 x 11 sheets (based on 20# bond)|
|Overall Base Dimensions||30" x 30"|
|Overall Height||66-1/2" H|
|Net Weight||100 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|