Dual DeLuxe StitchMaster System (includes stand) - SM-A25-DBLHD
Dual-head heavy-duty stitcher - Includes two StitchMaster SM-25s ganged together, makes two stitches at once, significantly reducing booklet finishing time.
The Dual StitchMaster by DeLuxe is a powerful twin stitcher system that speeds up booklet production times by stitching two positions at the same time. This is a great choice for small reprographics shops/in-house copy facilities needing to saddle stitch booklets. Operation is fast, quiet and easy with a simple, one-knob adjustment for different thickness and leg settings. Use it virtually anywhere that you can move its heavy-duty florr stand to. The 16" wide table surface of the StitchMaster allows you to quickly switch between saddle or flat stitching and includes adjustable side stops ensuring consistent stitch positions on every book.
- User friendly operation
- Versatile: 2 sheets up to 1/4" thick
- Bump switch: just insert sheets to activate stitcher or use the foot pedal
- 16" wide heavy-duty table includes side stops (2" to 13")
- Adjustable throat depth modes up to 5" (flat) or 9" (saddle)
- Moveable clincher for flat stitching without disassembling
- Electrical: 115 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Durable construction - made in the USA
- Dual table with variable stitch centers offers flexibility for various sized books
- Heavy-duty, adjustable height floor stand included
Don't forget your stitching wire!