DeLuxe StitchMaster SM Wire Stitcher - SMHP-A25
Heavy-duty stitcher - handles anywhere from 2 sheets to 1/4" thick documents; bump activated (flat) and foot pedal activated for both saddle and flat stitching.
The StitchMaster by DeLuxe is a powerful stitcher is a great choice for small reprographics shops/in-house copy facilities needing to saddle stitch booklets. Operation is fast, quiet and easy with a simple, one-knob adjustment for different thickness and leg settings. Use it virtually anywhere on a counter, worktable or optional stand thanks to its built-in clamp system. The 16" wide table surface of the StitchMaster allows you to quickly switch between saddle or flat stitching and includes adjustable side stops ensuring consistent stitch positions on every book.
- User friendly operation
- Versatile: 2 sheets up to 1/4" thick
- Bump switch: just insert sheets to activate stitcher or use the foot pedal
- 16" wide heavy-duty table includes side stops (2" to 13")
- Adjustable throat depth modes up to 5" (flat) or 9" (saddle)
- Moveable clincher for flat stitching without disassembling
- Electrical: 115 volts, 50/60 Hz
- Durable construction - made in the USA
- Dual table with variable stitch centers optionally available
- Optional heavy-duty, adjustable height floor stand available
Don't forget your stitching wire!