JBI DocuPunch Automatic Punch
High-speed automatic punch capable of producing up to 35,000 punched sheets per hour. Punches pre-printed, collated documents directly from your copier or printer (including mixed stocks from 16 lb. bond to 110 lb. index). Also punches tabs pre-collated into the finished sets. Designed with the on-demand market in mind... setup time in less than a minute, die changes in seconds and hands free operation so your operator is free to perform other tasks. With an incredibly small footprint and heavy-duty casters, the docupunch is assured to fit even in the tightest of space requirements. Docupunch automatic document punch is as easy to use as an office photocopier. This versatile, ergonomically designed time-saver offers hands-free low to mid-volume punching of pre-collated books, presentations, reports... even tabbed sheets... in a free-standing unit that makes quick, light work of your diverse punching needs. Simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. The Docupunch accurately punches a wide range of materials and sizes, operated by a simple touch key control panel featuring positive sheet pickup and 3-sided punching registration, for perfect holes every time, kept in perfect pre-collated order. With speeds of up to 30,000 sheets per hour, a wide assortment of die patterns available, and super fast changeover times, the Docupunch is the perfect companion to mid-volume plastic comb, double-o wire and spirlastic coil document finishing solutions in central reproduction departments and digital/on-demand printers where efficiency and productivity are a must.
Features At a Glance:
- Very fast - punches up to 35,000 sheets per hour of clean, perfect holes for finishing (depending on paper and allowing for reload).
- Versatile - punches wide variety of paper stocks and covers...even tabbed sheets...in virtually any size from 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" up to 13" x 12"... kept in perfect pre-collated order.
- Easy to use - hands-free operation. simply load the tray, push a button and walk away. no special training or personnel required.
- Simple formatting - electronically controlled from user-friendly touch key control panel.
- Unique paper handling - positive sheet pickup with beak, and 3-sided jogger for perfect punching registration.
- Ergonomically styled - allows all operations, including punch die changes, to be performed quickly and easily from the front of the machine. incorporates integral storage space for three tools.
- Tools available - wide choice of round and square hole punching dies including: double-o wire, plastic coil, plastic comb' velobind, 2, 3, & 4 ring binder; etc.
- Safety & auto-stop - built-in facilities to help avoid paper jams and increase safety.
- Compact - benefits from a very small footprint without compromising on power and quality.
- Installation - lockable caster wheels allow quick and easy machine placement. * voltage requirements - quiet 110v single phase 60 hz. no air required.
- Dimensions: 46" H x 51" W x 28" D
- Shipping weight: 745 lbs.