FP-60 Single Spindle Paper Drill
2-3/8" capacity drills more than a ream of copier paper, traversing table with 5 stops for same hole positions on larger jobs.
The FP-60 drill is an affordable solution for paper drilling that offers a traversing table with up to 5 stops that can be adjusted to any position. This makes super quick work of drilling larger jobs with the same hole spacing. Its extra large capacity drills through 2-3/8" of stock - that's more than a ream of 20 lb. bond. A feature providing safety and power saving only turns the motor on when the handle is pulled down. Ships with a single ¼" diameter bit
- Pull handle smoothly travels to push spinning bit through paper
- Instant-On feature turns drill on as you pull the handle
- Quiet, ¼ horsepower motor
- Drills through 2 3/8" of paper with ease. (620 sheets of 20# bond)
- Table easily slides to 5 adjustable stops for quick pattern drilling
- Available style L bit diameters: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- Uses style L drill bits
- Back gauge margin range: 0 - 3/8"
- Drills Paper up to 11" x 17"
- Dimensions: 19-3/4" W x 19-3/4" D x 21-1/4" H
- Power: 110 Volts 60Hz
- Weight: 68.25 lbs.