GMP Excelam 655 Roll Laminator - 25" Width
25" width, up to 3/16" mounting, commercial grade with speeds up to 5 feet/minute dual adjustable temperature controls, warms up in 8 minutes. Maximum film thickness: 10mil
The Excelam 655 is a 25" thermal roll laminator with mounting capabilities. Its easy-to-use features make it ideal for both beginning and expert users alike. It incorporates the latest heated roller technology for high quality lamination, a digital LCD display where temperature and speed settings can be easily adjusted, a 9 program memory function for quick repeat setups, and an adjustable gap control for ease in mounting up to 3/16". The Excelam 655 is capable of accommodating films 1.5mil to 10mil in thickness. Laminate posters, inkjet printouts, leaflets, maps, menus and more with this high quality, versatile laminator.
- Laminates up to 25" in width
- Laminates film up to 10mil in thickness
- Lamination speed up to 5 fpm
- Laminating/Mounting capabilities up to 3/16"
- Adjustable dual temperature control
- Adjustable speed
- 9 Programmable memory functions
- Heated rollers for high quality laminating
- Cooling fans
- 8 minute warmup time
- Machine dimensions: 34"W x 17.5"H x 17.5"D
- Electrical requirements: 220V, 50-60Hz, 2000W, 8.3 amp
- Warranty - 1 Year Parts/90 Days Labor