|GMP Excelam 1670 Roll Laminator - 65" Width|
The GMP Excelam 1670 Swing wide format roll laminator is designed to offer a user-friendly, high quality, cost effective laminating solution for both beginners and experts. The 1670 Swing is a 65" roll laminator that incorporates top and bottom heated rollers with independent heat controls allowing for single sided laminating, encapsulating and cold laminating. It features a roller gap control that accommodates mounting up to 1/2" in thickness, a user-friendly keypad that allows the operator to easily adjust speed and temperature, an auto shutoff and standby functions for energy efficiency, a swing film shaft for easy loading, programmable settings for repeat jobs and more. These features, along with its comprehensive system, ensures a professional finishing job, thermal or cold, every time making it ideal for schools, offices, copy and print shops.
- Laminates up to 65" in width
- Independent temperature control of both top and bottom rollers
- User-friendly temperature control panel indicating temperature, speed and ready/wait condition
- Safety sensor on the leading edge of the rollers
- Bi-directional 3" core adaptors
- Reverse function
- Ability to laminate up to 10mil in thickness
- Roller gap handle that allows for mounting up to 1/2" in thickness
- Rewind roller that assists in take-up of pressure sensitive release liner
- Heated rollers for more consistent heating
- Cooling fans to ensure no-curl lamination
- Electrical requirements - 220V/50-60Hz/4500W/20A Single Phase
- Machine dimensions - 79" x 28" x 49"
- Warranty - 1 Year Labor/90 Days Parts
Contact one of our helpful Product Consultants today.
Voted a "Best Equipment Vendor" since 1997 & awarded OfficeMax Impress Vendor of the Year.