With the Excalibur 5000 you can instantly swap from cutting mountboard, to glass, to MDF. All blades cut down the same line so that all materials are square and accurately cut to ensure a perfect frame fit. Alignment is fast and easy with the flip in/out measuring stops. They help whether you are setting-up for a one-off job or volume production cutting. The unique features of the Excalibur 5000 guarantee that you will achieve repeatable precision accuracy with every cut.
• Cuts all framing sheet materials easily
• Consistent perfect cuts
• Integral interchangeable tools
• One piece squaring arm
• Balanced weight to reduce user fatigue
• No dust or debris
• Robust aluminum construction to withstand long term use
• Quick payback through reduced waste and cutting time
• Safety by design
• Space saving
• Manufactured with premium quality materials
• Guaranteed for 5 years
• Optional Free Standing Kit - Enables the Excalibur 5000 to be installed without fixing to a wall, ideal for when wall space is limited or flexibility of machine placement is required.
Perfect for Cutting:
Mountboard Conservation board MDF ≤ 3mm (1/8″)
Cast acrylic / Plexiglas ≤ 3mm (1/8″)
Glass ≤ 6mm (1/4″)
Foam centered board ≤ 13mm (1/2″)
Cardboard ≤ 13mm (1/2″)
PVC Foamboard (Forex)
In the box
100 medium duty utility blades
Two glass cutting wheels (1 is mounted)
Twin wheel cutter (mounted)Wall mount bracket
Cutting Length: 63"
Twin-wheel Cutting Head
Utility Blade: Up to 1/2"
Tungsten Carbide Wheel Up to 1/4" thick
Dimensions: 84" W x 32-36" D (when using optional Free Standing Kit) x 96" H