Lassco FM-2 - Single-Spindle Paper Drill w/ 2" Capacity
The FM-2 is a floor-model single-spindle drill with a 2" drilling capacity. Features a traversing table for easy multi-hole drilling.
The Lassco FM-2 is a single spindle paper drill with hands-free, efficient operation in a low maintenace unit with a 2" drilling capacity. Also features a traversing table with a 14" total travel to the right or left for multiple hole drilling. The FM-2 includes one drill sharpener, chip clearer, and "SPIN-EZE" drill bit lubricant.
- Foot pedal activated
- 2" Drilling Capacity
- Mechanical lift table operation*
- 12 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes
- Teflon coated bits available (limited sizes)
- Adjustable margin (bit to backgauge)
- 6 adjustable stop collar guides
- 15" x 32" traversing table surface
- Paper alignment guides
- Motor: ¼ Horsepower, 1725 RPM
- Overall Height: 54"
- Weight: 150lbs.
|Lassco FM-2 Paper Drill Specifications|
|Max. Lift Capacity||2"|
|Drill Heads||1 Stationary|
|Drill Bits Included||1 @ 1/4"|
|Table Size||15" x 32"|
|Electrical||115 V, 60Hz, 5.4 amps|