Lassco FMM-3 - Three-Spindle Paper Drill w/ 2" Capacity
The FMM-3 is a floor-model three-spindle drill with a 2" drilling capacity. Features moveable heads with foot-pedal activation.
The Lassco FMM-3 is a 2" capacity 3 spindle paper drill with easy moveable head design (*stationary head model available). This paper drill is built for maximum production performance with ease of operation and offers hands-free, efficient operation in a powerful unit. Also features a rugged, mechanical lift traversing table with a 14" total travel to the right or left for multiple hole drilling. The FMM-3 includes one drill sharpener, chip clearer, and "SPIN-EZE" drill bit lubricant.
- Foot pedal activated
- 3 moveable heads*
- 2" Drilling Capacity
- Rugged, mechanical lift table operation*
- 12 Hollow Drill Bit Sizes
- Teflon coated bits available (limited sizes)
- Adjustable margin (bit to backgauge)
- 6 adjustable stop collar guides
- 15" x 32" traversing table surface
- Paper alignment guides
- Motor: ¾ Horsepower, 1725 RPM
- Overall Height: 52"
|Lassco FMM-3 Paper Drill Specifications|
|Max. Lift Capacity||2"|
|Drill Heads||3 Moveable|
|Drill Bits Included||1 @ 1/4"|
|Table Size||15" x 32"|
|Electrical||115 V, 60Hz, 10.8 amps|