The Finish @ Coil-M is a bigger and more feature rich version of the popular Roll-@-Coil. Includes Crimping Pliers!
Whether you are an individual that sells your handmade spiral notebooks online or on Etsy, or you are an office that binds at least a couple of plastic-coil books per day, the Akiles Finish-@-Coil M is a fantastic electric coil inserting machine for you. It has an array of features that make it an easy-to-use, efficient spiral binding inserter.
• Start by determining the best coil size for your book. You can do this by assembling your entire book and placing it into the coil selector guide on the top of the machine. If you are between sizes, always choose the larger size to allow for easier page turning. Note: If you are not sure what size coil you have, you can hold the coil up to the chart and match it up with the sizes shown. If you need to know the pitch of your coil, you can place it onto the pitch identifier notches on the front (most coils are 4:1 pitch, meaning they have 4 loops/4 holes per inch).
• Set the rollers to the proper spacing for your coil using the knob on the front until the black roller aligns properly with the chart on the right.
• Place your stack into the U-shaped channel on top to curve the spine and make it easier to insert the coil through the holes.
• Now roll the coil through the first few punched holes (you will need a punching machine to punch the holes; this is a coil inserter only, and it will not punch the holes).
• Press the foot pedal to turn on the rollers, and hold your coil up to the rollers until it automatically begins to roll the coil through the rest of the holes. Pull the book away when there is about 1" of coil left on each side of the book.
• Now use the cutter crimper pliers to finish the ends of the coil. Make sure the red dot on the crimper is facing up, place it on the loop nearest the pages, and close them tight to cut and crimp in one step. Flip the book over and repeat on the other side.
• Electric inserting rollers / manual crimping
• Foot-pedal operation leaves both hands free to handle your book
• Included cutter crimper pliers and storage compartment
• Adjustable roller for different coil diameters
• U-shaped spine shaper for easier inserting
• Coil-selector and coil-determining guides
• Pitch-identifier guide on front of machine
• Compact design doesn't take up much space
Stop manually rolling the coils through each individual hole; buy the Akiles Finish-@-Coil M online today. It will reduce strain on your hands and greatly speed up the coil book-binding process.