Professional Heavy-Duty Coil Crimping Pliers - 05HDCRMP
High-quality manual coil crimping pliers.
Designed for medium-to-high-volume use, CFS coil crimpers are an ideal tool for cutting and crimping plastic binding coils. They utilize two durable flat springs to keep the crimping tip opened to approximately 15mm, which makes them easier to operate than our economy coil crimpers. The flat spring design also prevents them from popping out of place, as some coiled springs are prone to do. CFS coil crimpers have a precision tip that ensures accurate crimping and cutting on coil sizes ranging from 6mm to 50mm. They also produce an extra-long crimp to make the pages of bound documents even more secure. They are made from hardened steel that includes special additives that improve the tool's strength and durability while preventing corrosion.
1. Hold the pliers so the red dot is face up (toward the ceiling).
2. Align the pliers so the teeth are just below the center of the coil.
3. Squeeze the pliers to cut the coil and keep closed.
4. Apply extra pressure to form the crimp & twist clockwise to ensure a proper angle on the crimp.
5. Release the pliers, flip the book over end for end and crimp the other side using the same procedure.
Left Handed - Use pliers as described above, but hold them in your left hand and put the red dot down (toward the floor). Work on the left side of the coil with the bound edge facing you. Squeeze tight & twist clockwise, after cutting. Flip the book & repeat for other side.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST BRANDS OF PLASTIC COIL - SUCH AS TRUBIND, GBC/ACCO, ETC.
How to use your handheld coil crimping pliers