MBM Triumph 4315 16-7/8" Semi-Automatic Tabletop Paper Cutter - 4315, CU0451L
16-7/8" electric cutter (manual clamp) with a 1-1/2" cutting height capacity - the 4315 is the most popular electric cutter available on the market today!
The MBM Triumph™ 4315 electric paper cutter is semi-automatic, activated by a two-handles that need to be pressed simultaneously. This two-hand operation is just one of the many safety features included in the comprehensive SCS™ safety package. In addition, the 4315 cutter requires turn-key power to keep unauthorized users out. It also has a transparent safety shield that is required to be in the down position in order for the blade to cut. To set the back gauge depth, simple rotate the handle on the front of the machine until the LED optical cutting line is placed over where you want the cut. This cutting line is extremely accurate and indicates exactly where the blade will cut your stack of paper. A patented fast-action clamping mechanism holds the stack in place, ensuring a precise cut from the top to the bottom sheet.The MBM Triumph™ 4315 paper cutting machine comes free with one standard cutting stick and one high quality German steel blade. It can be placed on any stable work station, or can be purchased with the optional stand or cabinet with shelves. Ready to add a safe and easy-to-use cutter with the ability to cut up to 16 ⅞" wide and a 1 ½" thick stack to your print shop or office? Buy the MBM Triumph™ 4315 electric paper cutter online, and consider adding cutting sticks and a replacement blade to keep on-hand.
MBM SCS™ Features ("Safety Cutting System")
As with the full line of MBM paper cutters, the Triumph™ 4315 paper cutter features a patented SCS™ safety cutting system. These features combine to completely protect all users from harming themselves while they operate the machine, which is especially important when working with electric / automatic cutters like this one.
- Dual-Handle Activation - Both hands are required to pull down two handles to activate the clamp and blade, ensuring that your operators hands can be nowhere near the blade or clamping mechanisms.
- Clear Safety Shields - Front and back clear safety shields allow you to easily see your stack of paper, the measurements, and the blade. The machine will not operate with either shield lifted, which means your hands and other items physically cannot be near the blade when cutting is activated. While cutting, the shield automatically locks into place, so cannot be opened until the blade lever is placed back into the upright position and the safety catch is locked.
- All Paper Adjustments Outside - With all the paper adjustments on the outside of the machine, you can accurately and easily set the measurements without having to disassemble or re-assemble the machine in any way.
- Blade Changing Device - A blade changing device is included in this paper cutter, which covers the cutting edge of the blade while you replace it, protecting the user. Handling knobs mean you don't have to touch the blade with your hands.
- Cutting Stick Change from Outside - The cutting sticks can easily be rotated or changed-out without having to get inside the machine, which means anyone can do it, with or without mechanical background.
- Type of machine: Semi-automatic
- Cutting Width: 16 7/8"
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2"
- Narrow Cut: 1 3/8"
- Cutting Length Behind Blade: 17"
- Motor Output, Horsepower: 0.6
- Power Supply: 115V, 60Hz
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 34 1/4" x 25" x 14" (42 3/4 H with stand, 42 1/2 H with cabinet)
- Shipping Weight: 191 lbs, 217 lbs with stand, 286 lbs with cabinet
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables