MBM Triumph 4815 18-5/8" Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter - 4815, CU0418
18-3/4" electric cutter (manual clamp) w/ 3" cutting height capacity. Features an electro-mechanical blade drive and manual spindle clamping system.
The MBM Triumph 4815 Semi-Automatic Cutter is powerful enough to cut through a stack of paper as thick as 3" and as wide as 18 ⅝". It sits at a comfortable working height of 37" and features an electric blade drive and a spindle-guided back gauge controlled by a calibrated crank. The front table digital display screen features multilingual operator guidance in either cementers or inches (cm or in). The Triumph 4815 Cutter features a bright LED optical cutting line that gives you a precise view of where the machine will cut. The high-quality German steel blade will power through for all your cutting needs while the all-metal construction makes the cutter strong and stable.
MBM SCS™ Features ("Safety Cutting System")
As with the full line of MBM paper cutters, the Triumph™ 4815 paper cutter features a patented SCS™ safety cutting system. These features combine to completely protect all users from harming themselves while they operate the machine, which is especially important when working with electric / automatic cutters like this one.
- Dual-Handle Activation - Both hands are required to pull down two handles to activate the clamp and blade, ensuring that your operators hands can be nowhere near the blade or clamping mechanisms.
- Clear Safety Shields - Front and back clear safety shields allow you to easily see your stack of paper, the measurements, and the blade. The machine will not operate with either shield lifted, which means your hands and other items physically cannot be near the blade when cutting is activated. While cutting, the shield automatically locks into place, so cannot be opened until the blade lever is placed back into the upright position and the safety catch is locked.
- Optical Cutting Line - A bright, LED optical cutting line indicates the exact position of cut and helps to perfectly position trim marks.
- All Paper Adjustments Outside - With all the paper adjustments on the outside of the machine, you can accurately and easily set the measurements without having to disassemble or re-assemble the machine in any way.
- Blade Changing Device - A blade changing device is included in this paper cutter, which covers the cutting edge of the blade while you replace it, protecting the user. Handling knobs mean you don't have to touch the blade with your hands.
- Type of machine: Semi-Automatic
- Cutting Width: 18 5/8"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 1"
- Cutting Length Behind Blade: 18"
- Motor Output, Horsepower: 1.5
- Power Supply: 115V, 60Hz (20 amp dedicated line required)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 41 1/2" x 30 x 55 1/2" (53 W with side tables)
- Shipping Weight: 531 lbs (552 with side tables)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, excluding wearables
MBM Triumph 4815 Semi-Automatic Electric Paper Cutter