For high volume applications and print shops that already have a coil binding punch, a standalone coil inserter is a necessity. These modular inserters or coil rollers are designed to help spin the plastic spiral onto your reports and documents. Simply get the coil started on the book and let the inserter spin it onto the rest of the book. MyBinding.com carries a wide range of inserting equipment from awesome manufacturers such as GBC, Akiles, Tamerica, and Rhin-O-Tuff.
- Roll A Coil Power Coil InserterSpecial Price $249.00 Regular Price $399.00
The Roll-@-Coil is ideal for low-mid-volume use and for coils ranging from 6mm to 20mm.
- RI-700 Coil InserterSpecial Price $345.00 Regular Price $795.00
The RI700 is an easy-to-use coil inserter. It offers a 14" roller with foot petal operation.
- Finish-@-Coil Coil InserterSpecial Price $375.00 Regular Price $625.00
The Finish @ Coil-M is a bigger and more feature rich version of the popular Roll-@-Coil. Includes Crimping Pliers!
- GBC CC1700 Electric Coil Inserter$589.00
Create impressive presentations with the GBC CC1700 Color CoilÂ® inserter. The CC1700 is the perfect solution for short runs or occasional use allowing you to quickly and easily create professional looking documents.
- Rhin-O-Tuff HD4170 Heavy Duty Coil Inserter$1,495.00
- CC2700 Coil Inserter$1,795.00
Make an impression with your Color CoilÂ® bound presentations. The GBC CC2700 dual-action roller system gets spines through punched sheets with reliable ease, and three adjustable spine-size settings ensure instant accuracy.
- CI12 Coil Inserter & Automatic Crimper$3,395.00
Effortless wire insertion. The GBC CI12 electric finisher makes creating perfect Color CoilÂ® presentations in record time simple. A unique, adjustable dual-roller system quickly threads Color Coil through punched documents. Built-in dual crimper cuts and crimps both ends in one step.