Manual Coil Punches
These high quality manual coil binding machines are ideal for use in a small office, classroom or for occasional use. Almost all of the machines listed below punch a 4:1 pitch pattern (4 holes per inch) for use with standard spiral coil binding supplies. Using the lever on the side of the machine you can quickly and easily punch the pages of your document. Once they are punched you can either manually spin the coils through the holes. Or select a machine with an electric roller on the top to help you insert the spirals onto the documents. For higher volume applications you will definitely want the roller and you may even want to consider upgrading to a system with an electric punch. Take a look at the options below and if you have any questions feel free to give us a call or reach out using our CHAT tool!
- CoilMac-M Manual Coil PunchAs low as $319.95
Manual coil punch with easy pull handle, available in 4:1 or 5:1 pitch! A great value for low-volume, coil binding projects. Punching Capacity: 12 Sheets
- Coilmac-M Plus Manual Coil Punch - OVAL DIE$369.95
An economical OVAL DIE VERSION of this popular manual coil punch (4:1) is now available! - Includes crimping pliers! A great value for low-volume coil binding use.
- CoilMac-ER Manual Punch w/Compact Electric Coil Inserter (4:1 round holes)$449.00
Manual 4:1 coil punch with integrated electric coil inserting roller - includes crimping pliers! A great value to speed up your booklet production. Punching Capacity: 12 Sheets Oval Die Also Available
- CoilMac-ER PLUS Manual Punch w/Compact Electric Coil Inserter (4:1 OVAL holes)$495.00
Manual 4:1 coil punch with OVAL holes (4mm x 5mm) plus an integrated powered coil inserter roller - includes crimping pliers! A great value to increase your booklet making productivity.
Punching Capacity: 12 Sheets Round Die Also Available
- CoilMac-ECI Manual Punch/Electric InserterAs low as $671.00
- CoilMac-ECI PLUS - Manual Punch/Electric Bind - OVAL DIE$721.00
- VersaBind-M Interchangeable Die Manual Punch & Bind (Plastic Comb, 3:1 Square Wire-O, 2:1 Rectangular Wire-O, & 4:1 (.250) Round Plastic Coil)$1,295.00
Manual, hand lever punching, with 4 modular dies for punching coil, comb & twin loop wire binding methods - all with one machine + an integrated comb spreader & wire closer.